Xerox Phaser 6000 driver is the particular software program enabling your PC to communicate with the particular printing device. Xerox Phaser 6000 driver is readily available for free download on the page.
Xerox Phaser 6000 is really a high-speed printing device that is included with double-sided output printing capacity and quick first print time. It uses 192 MHz processor and 64 MB standard memory ability to give you support at finishing your projects at your house or office very rapidly.
Xerox Phaser 6000 has the capacity to print color files as quickly as possible as fast as 10 pages per minutes as well as for monochrome documents is as fast as 12 pages per minutes. The maximum print resolution of the printer in printing your documents can be up to 1200 x 2400 dots per inch print resolution.
Xerox Phaser 6000 includes 150-page capacity primary paper cassette that may handle many types of paper for example plain paper, labels, envelopes, postcards, coated, etc. The output paper tray of the printer has the capacity to support 100 pages of paper. The dimension of the printer is 15.5″ x 12″ x 9.2″ with 23.4 lbs weight our around 10.6 kilograms.
Most of the popular operating system used in these days is fully supported with these latest printer drivers available on our website. Regrettably, some printing machine providers do not provide you the driver for few OS that is not generally used. Down below is the list of available printer driver on this post for Xerox Phaser 6000
List of Compatible OS with Xerox Phaser 6000 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Xerox Phaser 6000 Driver
- Search for the perfect Xerox Phaser 6000 driver for your operating system listed below then simply click Download Here link on the right section of the table.
- Wait a minute right until the Xerox Phaser 6000 driver download activity is completed after which open up the file directory in the place you save the Xerox Phaser 6000 driver program on your hard disk, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow each on-screen instruction shown up until the Complete/Finish button pops up and after that your Xerox Phaser 6000 driver has been set up completely.
How to Uninstall Xerox Phaser 6000 Driver
- Right click on your Windows start menu, then click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Locate the Xerox Phaser 6000 driver that you need to uninstall from your computer and click on Uninstall button or just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and your Xerox Phaser 6000 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Xerox Phaser 6000 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|