Xerox Phaser 6000 driver is a particular software program that allows your personal computer to connect with a printing machine. Xerox Phaser 6000 driver is readily available for free download on the page.
Xerox Phaser 6000 is really a high-speed printing device that is included with double-sided output printing capacity and quick first print time. It uses 192 MHz processor and 64 MB standard memory ability to give you support at finishing your projects at your house or office very rapidly.
Xerox Phaser 6000 has the capacity to print color files as quickly as possible as fast as 10 pages per minutes as well as for monochrome documents is as fast as 12 pages per minutes. The maximum print resolution of the printer in printing your documents can be up to 1200 x 2400 dots per inch print resolution.
Xerox Phaser 6000 includes 150-page capacity primary paper cassette that may handle many types of paper for example plain paper, labels, envelopes, postcards, coated, etc. The output paper tray of the printer has the capacity to support 100 pages of paper. The dimension of the printer is 15.5″ x 12″ x 9.2″ with 23.4 lbs weight our around 10.6 kilograms.
Most of the common operating system being used in recent times is completely supported with these latest printer drivers available on our website. Even so, some printing device manufacturers do not provide you with the driver for few OS that is not commonly used. The following is the list of available printer driver on this website for Xerox Phaser 6000
List of Compatible OS with Xerox Phaser 6000 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Xerox Phaser 6000 Driver
- Identify the most suitable Xerox Phaser 6000 driver for your operating system listed below then click on Download Here option in the right side of the table.
- Hold on right up until the Xerox Phaser 6000 driver download task is complete and then open the file directory that you save the Xerox Phaser 6000 driver package on your PC, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction available so that the Complete/Finish button comes out and then your Xerox Phaser 6000 driver has been installed completely.
How to Uninstall Xerox Phaser 6000 Driver
- Right press the Windows start menu, and after that just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Search for the Xerox Phaser 6000 driver that you want to remove from the PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your Xerox Phaser 6000 driver has been uninstalled properly.
Xerox Phaser 6000 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|