Samsung ML-1660 driver is a single package that enables your PC to communicate with a printing machine. Samsung ML-1660 driver is available for free download on the website page.
Samsung ML-1660 is really a compact multifunction printer to assist users in finishing your tasks at your house or office very rapidly. The printing device also includes Samsung’s AnyWeb Print application that will assist users in printing websites pretty quickly. It is simple to select and edit the web pages according to the thing you need immediately.
Samsung ML-1660 is available in an elegant look which will make the office look stylish correctly. Additionally, it features elegant exterior body design to suit on any work area at the office. The very best covers are glossy and polished with dust-free protection. You are able to instantly utilize this printer and enhance your work performance more and more. The dimension of the printer is 13.4″ x 8.8″ x 7.2″.
Samsung ML-1660 features quiet printing features that may works under 49 dBA while printing your documents and files. The printing machine includes one touch printing means to fix print your screen while you have seen on your monitor rapidly and simply. It may also deliver your documents on A4 paper size as fast as possible as quickly as 16 pages per minutes during letter or legal paper size can depend on 17 pages per minutes. The very first print outputs out of this printer is delivered in 8.5 seconds with maximum resolution as much as 1200 x 600 dots per inch.
Most of the well-known operating system being used these days is perfectly compatible with all of the most recently released printer drivers available on our page. Nevertheless, some printing device manufacturers do not give the driver for few OS which is not commonly used. Directly below is the list of available printer driver on this site for Samsung ML-1660
List of Compatible OS with Samsung ML-1660 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung ML-1660 Driver
- Find the most suitable Samsung ML-1660 driver with your OS below this post and then click on Download Here option on the right section of the table.
- Wait until eventually the Samsung ML-1660 driver download task is done and then open the file directory the place where you save the Samsung ML-1660 driver package on your PC, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction displayed up until the Complete/Finish button appears and in that case your Samsung ML-1660 driver has been set up completely.
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-1660 Driver
- Right press your Windows start menu, and after that click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Look for the Samsung ML-1660 driver that you prefer to remove from the PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and your Samsung ML-1660 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Samsung ML-1660 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|