Samsung ML-1660 driver is the software that enables your personal computer to communicate with the printing machine. Samsung ML-1660 driver is available for free download on the website.
Samsung ML-1660 is really a compact multifunction printer to assist users in finishing your tasks at your house or office very rapidly. The printing device also includes Samsung’s AnyWeb Print application that will assist users in printing websites pretty quickly. It is simple to select and edit the web pages according to the thing you need immediately.
Samsung ML-1660 is available in an elegant look which will make the office look stylish correctly. Additionally, it features elegant exterior body design to suit on any work area at the office. The very best covers are glossy and polished with dust-free protection. You are able to instantly utilize this printer and enhance your work performance more and more. The dimension of the printer is 13.4″ x 8.8″ x 7.2″.
Samsung ML-1660 features quiet printing features that may works under 49 dBA while printing your documents and files. The printing machine includes one touch printing means to fix print your screen while you have seen on your monitor rapidly and simply. It may also deliver your documents on A4 paper size as fast as possible as quickly as 16 pages per minutes during letter or legal paper size can depend on 17 pages per minutes. The very first print outputs out of this printer is delivered in 8.5 seconds with maximum resolution as much as 1200 x 600 dots per inch.
Most of the well-known operating system being used in these days is fully compatible with the most recently released printer drivers available on our page. But, some printing device vendors do not give you the driver for few OS that is not commonly used. Listed below is the list of available printer driver on this website for Samsung ML-1660
List of Compatible OS with Samsung ML-1660 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung ML-1660 Driver
- Choose the perfect Samsung ML-1660 driver for your operating system below after that click Download Here link in the right side of the table.
- Wait a minute until eventually the Samsung ML-1660 driver download process is completed then open up your file directory in the place you save the Samsung ML-1660 driver package on your computer system, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction shown until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Samsung ML-1660 driver has been installed fully.
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-1660 Driver
- Right simply click on your Windows start menu, and click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1660 driver that you want to remove from your computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and your Samsung ML-1660 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
Samsung ML-1660 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|