HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver is a program to work with HP PhotoSmart C4480 to link with a PC. HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver is available on this website page at zero cost.
HP PhotoSmart C4480 is really a multi-function printer device which could certainly help users in printing, copying, in addition to scanning multiple files and documents very rapidly. This stylish printing device may be used directly by utilizing its display screen without getting to use your computer having its integrated memory slot.
HP PhotoSmart C4480 delivers your premium quality documents very quickly. The printer can also delivers maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dots per inch color print resolution for sharp and crisp print quality outputs. This printing device delivers premium-quality files and documents as fast as possible as wide as 30 pages per minutes for monochrome documents and 23 pages per minutes for color files and images. The printer may also create a borderless photos within 25 seconds.
Here is the full list of compatible computer operating system for HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver which can be downloaded at the end of this web .
List of Compatible OS for HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver
Listed here are the methods to install HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver file to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Extract the downloaded computer files to your current laptop or computer storage
- Install the HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver data files just after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction presented on your monitor
- The process of installing HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver is complete and you can certainly print your files by utilising HP PhotoSmart C4480 printer automatically
How to Uninstall HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver
Listed here are the ways to uninstall HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver file from your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press Enter option.
- Go through the list available in the uninstall windows command box on your display screen and look for your HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver
- Just double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt to affirm you actually want to remove your printer driver will shows up. Select Okay to uninstall HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver.
- Promptly after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your system immediately.
HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|