HP Photosmart C4240 driver is a software intended for HP Photosmart C4240 printer to be connected to a laptop. HP Photosmart C4240 driver is presented on this site at zero cost.
HP Photosmart C4240 is a truly multipurpose All-in-One printing device to help consumers from printing, scanning, along with copying multiple color files and documents speedily. The printer device can come with a perfect printing option for workplace use that is little or your home.
The HP Photosmart C4240 printer device also includes HP Thermal InkJet characteristics that will help consumers by scanning multiple files and documents effortlessly. The printing system can establish print presses with print resolution broad as 1200 x 2400 dots per inch print resolution. It might also create a borderless print presses at size-up to 8.5 x 11 inches.
Here is the full list of compatible computer software for HP Photosmart C4240 driver which can be downloaded in the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart C4240 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart C4240 Driver
Listed here are the procedures to install HP Photosmart C4240 driver file to your computer system:
- Extract the saved computer files to your PC hard drive space
- Install the HP Photosmart C4240 driver software subsequently after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe software for Windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and go through the instruction presented on your computer screen
- The process of installing HP Photosmart C4240 driver is finished and you can easily print your files by utilizing HP Photosmart C4240 printer without delay
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart C4240 Driver
Listed below are the steps to uninstall HP Photosmart C4240 driver program from your computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press Enter key.
- Browse through the list available in the uninstall windows pane on your display screen and search for the HP Photosmart C4240 driver
- Just double-click on the driver files to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt to make sure you truly want to take away your printer driver will come out. Select Okay to uninstall HP Photosmart C4240 Driver.
- As soon as the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your notebook computer device immediately.
HP Photosmart C4240 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|