HP Photosmart C4188 driver is a software for HP Photosmart C4188 printer to connect to a computer. HP Photosmart C4188 driver is offered on this website page for definitely free of charge.
HP Photosmart C4188 is a straightforward-to-use and printer device which will assist consumers in printing, copying, and scanning documents and documents instantly. This multi-function All-in-One printing device will provide color photographs in addition to laser quality printed documents to precision scanning print presses.
The HP Photosmart C4188 offers an integrated storage device slot that will assist facilitate users in printing documents and pictures from your storage device to the printer whilst using its incorporated 6.1 cm or about 2.4″ display screen. Maximum copy resolution of this printer may be 1200 dots per inch for files and 4800 x 1200 dots per inch color text and images.
HP Photosmart C4188 has the capability to copy files and your documents as quickly as you can as fast as 30 copies 5 minutes for files and 24 copies per minutes for color printed documents and files. The printer also includes an input paper cassette, an output paper cassette, along with photo paper. Maximum print resolution of the printer may be up to 4800 x 1200 dots per inch color resolution. The print speed of this printer may be around 30 pages a few minutes for mono files and 24 pages a few minutes for color files.
Here is the full list of compatible computer software for HP Photosmart C4188 driver which can be downloaded at the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart C4188 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart C4188 Driver
Provided here are the methods to install HP Photosmart C4188 driver program to your laptop or computer OS:
- Extract the received software to your current PC memory
- Install the HP Photosmart C4188 driver file types immediately after your download is finished by easily double click on the .exe programs for Windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction presented on your computer screen
- The process of installing HP Photosmart C4188 driver is complete and you can certainly print your docs by utilizing HP Photosmart C4188 printer right away
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart C4188 Driver
Provided below are the simple steps to uninstall HP Photosmart C4188 driver program from your laptop or computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press Enter button.
- Search through the list available in the uninstall windows pane on your computer screen and look for your HP Photosmart C4188 driver
- Simply double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt to check out you really want to delete your printer driver will come up. Select OK to uninstall HP Photosmart C4188 Driver.
- Right after the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your notebook computer device immediately.
HP Photosmart C4188 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|