HP Photosmart 5525 driver is a program for HP Photosmart 5525 printer to link with a computer. HP Photosmart 5525 driver is provided on this page at zero cost.
HP Photosmart 5525 is truly a multi-function All-in-One (AiO) wireless printing device that will assist consumers in printing, copying as well as scanning multiple documents and graphics in your home or little office immediately. The printer system also includes HP ePrint technologies which permit users to email scanned documents or files to email directly in addition to print from almost anywhere.
HP Photosmart 5525 empowers users to print out of your mobile smartphone and tablet devices from anywhere utilizing its wireless link technologies. The printer system will likewise aid consumers in printing and copying documents and files utilizing its automated dual-sided printing attributes.
HP Photosmart 5525 comes with an incorporated 2.65″color touchscreen display technology which makes it possible for users to utilize the printing system right without having to utilize the personal computer PC. It enables users to print documents files or pictures from your own storage device on the printer using its memory card slot.
Here is the full list of the compatible computer platform for HP Photosmart 5525 driver which can be downloaded at the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart 5525 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 5525 Driver
Presented here are the procedures to install HP Photosmart 5525 driver program to your personal computer OS:
- Extract the downloaded programs to your home computer memory space
- Install the HP Photosmart 5525 driver file types right after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe programs for Windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction presented on your display screen
- The process of installing HP Photosmart 5525 driver is complete and you can easily print your docs by utilizing HP Photosmart 5525 printer right away
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 5525 Driver
Provided here is the process to uninstall HP Photosmart 5525 driver program from your desktop computer system:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program after that press Enter key.
- Browse through the list provided in the uninstall windows command box on your display and track down your HP Photosmart 5525 driver
- Simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt to check out you actually want to get rid of your printer driver will come out. Select Okay to uninstall HP Photosmart 5525 Driver.
- Just after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your laptop or computer immediately.
HP Photosmart 5525 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|