HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is a program needed for HP LaserJet P2055dn to link with a PC. HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is available on this page for free of cost.
HP LaserJet P2055dn is really a superior quality black-and-white laser printer device that is included with a built-in automatic double-sided printing technology features together with HP JetDirect Gigabit Ethernet features for flexible networking printing needs at your house or small workplace usage.
HP LaserJet P2055dn has the capacity to deliver your printed documents and files very rapidly using the USB cable. The USB cable utilized on this printing machine could be directly employed for Direct Connect Printing as fast as possible as many as 35 pages per minutes. The very first print outputs out of this printer could be delivered in roughly 8 seconds having its Instant-On Technology.
The HP LaserJet P2055dn possesses a built-in 128 MB memory and 600 MHz processor that will assist users in finishing their tasks very rapidly. Users can immediately print superior quality outputs out of this printer into 3 x 5 inches as wide as 8.5 x 14″ paper size. The printing device also has the capacity to print as many as 50.000 pages of documents in a single month.
Here is the full list of compatible computer system for HP LaserJet P2055dn driver which can be downloaded at the end of this post .
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
Listed here are the simple steps to install HP LaserJet P2055dn driver file to your personal computer OS:
- Extract the received computer files to your current PC storage
- Install the HP LaserJet P2055dn driver file types after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction provided on your computer screen
- The process of installing HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is complete and you can print your data files by working with HP LaserJet P2055dn printer without delay
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
Listed below are the steps to uninstall HP LaserJet P2055dn driver file from your computer OS:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press Enter key.
- Go through the list provided in the uninstall windows pane on your screen and look for your HP LaserJet P2055dn driver
- Simply double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up to check you really want to erase your printer driver will appears. Select OK to uninstall HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver.
- Immediately after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your personal computer device right away.
HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|