HP Deskjet F2480 driver is the package that enables your computer to communicate with your printing machine. HP Deskjet F2480 driver is available for free download on the website page.
HP Deskjet F2480 is an multipurpose All-in-One (AiO) color printing machine that could help you in copying, scanning, and printing multiple documents and files immediately. This color printing system will be able to allow you to print up to 1000 impressions in greatest duty. It includes HP Thermal Inkjet technologies to print sharp and text .
HP Deskjet F2480 uses 1.3 Watt energy consumption on sleep condition whilst on the energy consumption is 2.3 Watt. The energy consumption of the printing whilst operation will probably be 22.8 Watt. Maximum copy speed of the device is as as 18 pages 5 minutes with print resolution up to 600 dpi for black files.
HP Deskjet F2480 can produce around 600 dpi print presses for black-and-white files and 4800 x 1200 dpi print presses for color files. The print speed of the printer at printing mono documents is 20 pages per minutes and also for colour files or files is as quickly as 16 pages a few minutes. The dimensions of the printer will be 17.2″ x 11.5″ x 6.4″ and the weight will be 10.8 lbs or around 4.9 kilograms.
Most of the popular operating system used nowadays is completely compatible with the most current printer drivers available on our website. The fact is, some printer providers do not provide the driver for few OS which is not generally used. Here is the list of available printer driver on this web for HP Deskjet F2480
List of Compatible OS with HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Identify the perfect HP Deskjet F2480 driver with your OS below this article after that click on the Download Here link in the right section of the table.
- Hold off until the HP Deskjet F2480 driver download action is complete and then open your file directory in which you save the HP Deskjet F2480 driver package on your hard disk, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow all the on-screen instruction displayed so that the Complete/Finish button shows up and in that case your HP Deskjet F2480 driver has been installed altogether.
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Right click your Windows start menu, and then click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Search for the HP Deskjet F2480 driver that you prefer to remove from the computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and then your HP Deskjet F2480 driver has been uninstalled completely.
HP Deskjet F2480 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|