HP Deskjet F2480 driver is the particular software which enables laptop computer to connect with a printer. HP Deskjet F2480 driver is available for free download on the website.
HP Deskjet F2480 is a multipurpose All-in-One (AiO) color printing system which may help you prevent copying, scanning, and printing multiple documents and files immediately. This inkjet colour printing system will have the ability to allow you to print as much as 1000 impressions in duty that is greatest. It includes HP Thermal Inkjet technology to print sharp and sharp text .
HP Deskjet F2480 utilizes 1.3 Watt energy intake on sleep state whilst on standby the energy intake is 2.3 Watt. The energy intake of the printing whilst performance will be 22.8 Watt. Maximum copy speed of the device is as as 18 pages 5 minutes with highest print resolution up to 600 dpi for documents.
HP Deskjet F2480 may produce up to 600 dpi print presses for black-and-white files and 4800 x 1200 dpi print presses for colour files. The print speed of this printer at printing mono files is 20 pages per minutes and also for color files or documents is as quickly as 16 pages a couple of minutes. The measurements of the printer will probably be 17.2″ x 11.5″ x 6.4″ and that the weight is going to be 10.8 lbs or approximately 4.9 kilograms.
Most of the well-known operating system being used in recent times is fully supported with all of the newest printer drivers available on our page. Yet, some printing machine makers do not give you the driver for few operating system that is not universally used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this site for HP Deskjet F2480
List of Compatible OS with HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- See the most suitable HP Deskjet F2480 driver for your OS on the table provided below then click on the Download Here button at the right side of the table.
- Wait a minute right up until your HP Deskjet F2480 driver download task is completed and then open your file directory wherever you save the HP Deskjet F2480 driver software program on your computer, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction displayed until the Complete/Finish button displays and afterward your HP Deskjet F2480 driver has been installed correctly.
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Right simply click your Windows start menu, then click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Select the HP Deskjet F2480 driver that you want to remove from your PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your HP Deskjet F2480 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
HP Deskjet F2480 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|