HP DeskJet 3740 driver is a particular software which allows your laptop to communicate with the printing machine. HP DeskJet 3740 driver is readily available for free download on the page.
HP DeskJet 3740 is really a color printing device which comes as a compact and classy printer device to be used at your use at your home or small office. The printing machine device has 80-page capacity input paper cassette which may be easily folded away for storage. It may deliver vivid and vibrant photo quality as much as 4800 enhanced dots per inch color outputs.
HP DeskJet 3740 is an ideal printer device also includes high-quality HP cartridge that has an on-screen cancel button in addition to ink level indicator. Additionally, it has one off and on button technology that will help you in operating the printer machine directly. The printing machine can be simply set up on the majority of compatible OS including Mac OS.
HP DeskJet 3740 delivers maximum print outputs as much as 4800 dots per inch color print resolution for monochrome as well as color print outputs. The maximum print speed of the printer in delivering your documents is as quickly as 14 pages per minutes. The printer also uses HP 27 black cartridge to print your documents and files.
Most of the popular operating system being used in recent times is definitely supported with these most up-to-date printer drivers available on our website. Unfortunately, some printing device vendors do not provide you the driver for few OS which is not generally used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this article for HP DeskJet 3740
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
- Look for the perfect HP DeskJet 3740 driver with your OS on the table below and after that click on Download Here option in the right area of the table.
- Hold off to the point where your HP DeskJet 3740 driver download task is completed and after that open the file directory wherever you save the HP DeskJet 3740 driver software on your hard disk, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow each and every on-screen instruction shown so that the Complete/Finish button displays and in that case your HP DeskJet 3740 driver has been installed properly.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
- Right simply click on the Windows start menu, then click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Find the HP DeskJet 3740 driver that you prefer to uninstall in your PC and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your HP DeskJet 3740 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
HP DeskJet 3740 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|