HP DeskJet 3740 driver is a single software package enabling your laptop to communicate with a printer. HP DeskJet 3740 driver is available for free download on the website.
HP DeskJet 3740 is really a color printing device which comes as a compact and classy printer device to be used at your use at your home or small office. The printing machine device has 80-page capacity input paper cassette which may be easily folded away for storage. It may deliver vivid and vibrant photo quality as much as 4800 enhanced dots per inch color outputs.
HP DeskJet 3740 is an ideal printer device also includes high-quality HP cartridge that has an on-screen cancel button in addition to ink level indicator. Additionally, it has one off and on button technology that will help you in operating the printer machine directly. The printing machine can be simply set up on the majority of compatible OS including Mac OS.
HP DeskJet 3740 delivers maximum print outputs as much as 4800 dots per inch color print resolution for monochrome as well as color print outputs. The maximum print speed of the printer in delivering your documents is as quickly as 14 pages per minutes. The printer also uses HP 27 black cartridge to print your documents and files.
Most of the well-known operating system used in these days is fully supported with all of the latest printer drivers available on this website. Yet, some printer producers do not provide the driver for few OS which is not universally used. Here is the list of available printer driver on this web for HP DeskJet 3740
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
- Identify the most suitable HP DeskJet 3740 driver with your OS below and then click on the Download Here link on the right part of the table.
- Wait until eventually the HP DeskJet 3740 driver download process is finished then open the file directory wherever you save the HP DeskJet 3740 driver package on your hard disk, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction shown up until the Complete/Finish button comes up and in that case your HP DeskJet 3740 driver has been set up correctly.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
- Right press the Windows start menu, and then just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Find the HP DeskJet 3740 driver which you want to remove from your computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your HP DeskJet 3740 driver has been uninstalled completely.
HP DeskJet 3740 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|