HP DeskJet 3524 driver is a particular package which enables laptop computer to connect with the printing machine. HP DeskJet 3524 driver is available for free download on the page.
HP DeskJet 3524 is really a superior quality high-performance color inkjet printing device that is included with the capacity to scan, copy, and print multiple documents and files very rapidly. Additionally, it has an integrated 2 inches screen that will help you in operating the printing machine directly without using the computer machine.
HP DeskJet 3524 includes 80-page capacity input paper cassette and 15-sheet capacity output paper cassette for the multi-function usage at your house or office. The color resolution created in draft mode can be up to 300 x 300 dots per inch print resolution, 600 x 300 dots per inch print resolution in normal mode and 600 x 600 dots per inch print resolution on best mode. Max Dots per inch mode about this printer delivers as much as 1200 x 1200 dots per inch mono resolution and 4800 x 1200 dots per inch color resolution.
HP DeskJet 3524 has the capacity to assist you to copy multiple types of files at maximum copy resolution as much as 600 dots per inch. The utmost scanning resolution of the printer can be up to 1200 x 2400 dots per inch resolution with 48-bit color depth. Maximum scan size glass about this printer machine is about 126 mm x 297 mm or 8.5″ x 11.7″.
Most of the popular operating system being used in recent times is definitely supported with all of the most up-to-date printer drivers available on this page. Nonetheless, some printer manufacturers do not give the driver for few operating system that is not universally used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this article for HP DeskJet 3524
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 3524 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3524 Driver
- Identify the perfect HP DeskJet 3524 driver for your operating system down below and then click on Download Here button in the right area of the table.
- Wait until finally your HP DeskJet 3524 driver download task is completed and after that open up the file directory where you save the HP DeskJet 3524 driver program on your computer system, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow each of the on-screen instruction shown up until the Complete/Finish button comes out and after that your HP DeskJet 3524 driver has been set up properly.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3524 Driver
- Right head over to your Windows start menu, and then simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Look for the HP DeskJet 3524 driver which you like to remove in your PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and your HP DeskJet 3524 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
HP DeskJet 3524 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|