HP DeskJet 2543 driver is a single program allowing your computer to communicate with a printer. HP DeskJet 2543 driver is readily available for free download on the page.
HP DeskJet 2543 is really a multi-purpose All-in-One wireless printing in color device that is included with many helpful features for your home and small office usage. The printing machine is available in a white-colored finish which will certainly help make your table look stylish and premium. It uses HP 61 black printer cartridge and HP 61 tricolor cartridge.
HP DeskJet 2543 is an ideal printing device for use in your house or small workplace. It may certainly assist you in finishing your task in printing documents and files very rapidly. The printer’s dimension is 18-inch x 8-inch x 14-inch and also the weight of from the printer is 11.1 pounds or about 5 kilograms.
Most of the popular operating system used nowadays is definitely supported with the most recently released printer drivers available on this website. But, some printer companies do not make available the driver for few operating system which is not universally used. The following is the list of available printer driver on this article for HP DeskJet 2543
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 2543 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2543 Driver
- See the perfect HP DeskJet 2543 driver with your operating system on the table below and after that click on Download Here link in the right side of the table.
- Wait until your HP DeskJet 2543 driver download task is complete after which open the file directory the place where you save the HP DeskJet 2543 driver program on your computer, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow each and every on-screen instruction provided up until the Complete/Finish button pops up and after that your HP DeskJet 2543 driver has been set up flawlessly.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2543 Driver
- Right simply click your Windows start menu, and after that click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Select the HP DeskJet 2543 driver that you want to remove in your PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your HP DeskJet 2543 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
HP DeskJet 2543 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|