HP DeskJet 2060 driver is the software which enables laptop computer to communicate with the particular printing device. HP DeskJet 2060 driver is readily available for free download on our website.
HP DeskJet 2060 is really a superior quality HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2060 multi-purpose printing device that may print multiple color or monochrome documents very quickly. This inkjet color printer device features HP Thermal Inkjet technology to create sharp and crisp text in your printed documents.
HP DeskJet 2060 includes dual cartridge including one multi-color printer cartridge that is included with yellow, cyan, and green color. One color cartridge with this printer can print as much as 200 sheets of documents and one black printer cartridge can print as much as 480 sheets of documents. The printing machine includes an integrated 60-sheet capacity input paper cassette and 25-sheet capacity output paper cassette.
HP DeskJet 2060 has the capacity to print sharp and crisp monochrome documents up to 600 dots per inch print resolution while printing color files and photos could be delivered at the maximum print resolution as wide as 4800 x 1200 dots per inch color print resolution. The maximum print speed of the printer in printing monochrome printed files is 20 pages per minutes while for color files can depend on 16 pages per minutes.
Most of the common operating system being used in these days is completely compatible with all of the current printer drivers available on this website. The fact is, some printer producers do not provide you with the driver for few OS that is not generally used. Here is the list of available printer driver on this web for HP DeskJet 2060
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
- Search for the most suitable HP DeskJet 2060 driver for your OS listed below then click on the Download Here link in the right area of the table.
- Hold off right up until your HP DeskJet 2060 driver download process is finished and then open up your file directory in the place you save the HP DeskJet 2060 driver program on your computer system, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow all the on-screen instruction provided until the Complete/Finish button displays and in that case your HP DeskJet 2060 driver has been installed completely.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
- Right head over to your Windows start menu, and click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Look for the HP DeskJet 2060 driver that you need to uninstall on the PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your HP DeskJet 2060 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
HP DeskJet 2060 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|