Epson Stylus TX130 driver is a software for Epson Stylus TX130 printer to link with a computer. Epson Stylus TX130 driver is accessible on our website page for definitely free of charge.
Epson Stylus TX130 is genuinely a multi-function All-in-One inkjet printing in color machine that’s comprised with 32 Kilobyte regular memory ability together with Epson Micro Piezo print head technology to give crisp and sharp text in your own printed documents and documents speedily.
Epson Stylus TX130 comprises 4 picoliter ink droplet size jointly with 4-individual Epson DURABrite Ultra inks printer cartridge technologies. This printing device will provide maximum print resolution presses as broad as 5760 x 1440 dots per inch print resolution for both blacks in addition to color print.
Epson Stylus TX130 provides your premium excellent files as quickly as possible as far as 28 pages per minutes to monochrome files while printing colour files may be around 15 pages a few minutes. The printer system includes an incorporated 100-page power entered paper cassette and might scan your files in the most print resolution up to 9600 dots per inch resolution.
Here is the full list of the compatible computer platform for Epson Stylus TX130 driver which can be downloaded at the bottom of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
Provided below are the simple steps to install Epson Stylus TX130 driver program to your computer system:
- Extract the received file types from your current laptop computer memory
- Install the Epson Stylus TX130 driver file types immediately after your download is finished by just double click on the .exe software for Windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction provided on your display screen
- The process of installing Epson Stylus TX130 driver is finished and you can certainly print your data files by utilizing Epson Stylus TX130 printer quickly
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
Listed below are the ways to uninstall Epson Stylus TX130 driver program from your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press Enter button.
- Go through the list available in the uninstall windows on your display and choose the Epson Stylus TX130 driver
- Simply double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up to confirm you truly want to delete your printer driver will come up. Select Okay to uninstall Epson Stylus TX130 Driver.
- Just after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your desktop computer right away.
Epson Stylus TX130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|