Epson Stylus SX130 driver is the software that enables your computer or laptop to connect with a printing machine. Epson Stylus SX130 driver is readily available for free download on our website.
Epson Stylus SX130 is really a compact and sleek multi-function affordable printing device that may be easily used by lots of users at your home or office easily. This specific printer device also includes individual printer cartridge technology to create high-quality print outputs very quickly.
Epson Stylus SX130 may come as perfect multi-purpose All-in-One (AiO) printing device that will assist you in printing, copying, and scanning multiple types of documents and files immediately. It uses DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges technology for vibrant and colorful color outputs in your printed documents.
Epson Stylus SX130 that has 100-sheet input cassette is ready to deliver maximum print outputs with resolution as wide as 5760 x 1440 dots per inch print resolution. The maximum print speed of the printer in printing color files is as quickly as 15 pages per minutes while for monochrome documents is as fast as 28 pages per minute. The best scan resolution of the printer can be 6000 x 1200 dots per inch.
Most of the well-known OS being used in recent times is perfectly supported with the latest printer drivers available on this website. The fact is, some printing machine manufacturers do not provide you the driver for few operating system that is not generally used. Directly below is the list of available printer driver on this website for Epson Stylus SX130
List of Compatible OS with Epson Stylus SX130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus SX130 Driver
- Find the most suitable Epson Stylus SX130 driver with your operating system on the table below and then click on the Download Here button at the right side of the table.
- Hold on to the point where the Epson Stylus SX130 driver download activity is done and after that open up your file directory the place where you save the Epson Stylus SX130 driver software on your hard drive, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow all of the on-screen instruction provided up until the Complete/Finish button pops up and afterward your Epson Stylus SX130 driver has been installed correctly.
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus SX130 Driver
- Right simply click your Windows start menu, and just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Look for the Epson Stylus SX130 driver that you would like to uninstall from the PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and then your Epson Stylus SX130 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
Epson Stylus SX130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|