Epson Stylus NX130 driver is a single program allowing your computer to communicate with the particular printing device. Epson Stylus NX130 driver is readily available for free download on the website page.
Epson Stylus NX130 is a premium quality computer printer to your home requirements or your office usage. This printing system comes with printer cartridge technology which will facilitate users in changing the printer cartridge.
Epson Stylus NX130 can create water-resistant presses and quality fade from your printed papers from its DURABrite cartridge’s usage. Maximum print speed of this printer at providing your documents is as 28 pages a minute. The top scan resolution of this printer device is made up to 1200 dpi.
Epson Stylus NX130 can provide you the print resolution up to 5760 x 1440 dpi print resolution. This device can deliver your files as fast a few minutes for files along with 15 pages a couple of minutes for color files. It may provide a borderless 4 x 6 inches photos to you in just approximately 93 seconds.
Most of the common OS being used in these days is completely compatible with the most up-to-date printer drivers available on our page. Yet, some printing machine makers do not provide the driver for few OS that is not commonly used. The following is the list of available printer driver on this article for Epson Stylus NX130
List of Compatible OS with Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
- Look for the most suitable Epson Stylus NX130 driver with your operating system down below then simply click Download Here link in the right section of the table.
- Wait right until your Epson Stylus NX130 driver download process is done after which open up your file directory in which you save the Epson Stylus NX130 driver software on your PC, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow all on-screen instruction available until the Complete/Finish button displays and in that case your Epson Stylus NX130 driver has been installed fully.
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
- Right head over to your Windows start menu, then just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Search for the Epson Stylus NX130 driver that you want to remove on the PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and your Epson Stylus NX130 driver has been uninstalled properly.
Epson Stylus NX130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|