Epson Stylus NX130 driver is a particular software program that allows your personal computer to connect with the particular printing machine. Epson Stylus NX130 driver is available for free download on the website.
Epson Stylus NX130 is a premium quality computer printer for your office usage or your home needs. This printing system comes with printer cartridge technologies that will facilitate users in changing the printer cartridge.
Epson Stylus NX130 can create waterproof presses and exceptional quality fade in your printed papers from the usage of its DURABrite cartridge. Maximum print speed of the printer in providing your documents is as 28 pages per minute. The best scan resolution of this printer device is left up to 1200 dpi.
Epson Stylus NX130 can provide you the print resolution up to 5760 x 1440 dpi print resolution. This device can deliver your documents as quickly as 28 pages a couple of minutes for files and 15 pages a couple of minutes for colour files. It can provide you a 4 x 6 inches photos in only about 93 seconds.
Most of the common operating system being used in recent times is completely supported with all of the most current printer drivers available on this page. Yet, some printing device companies do not provide you with the driver for few OS that is not commonly used. Down below is the list of available printer driver on this site for Epson Stylus NX130
List of Compatible OS with Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
- See the perfect Epson Stylus NX130 driver with your OS below this post and then click on the Download Here link at the right area of the table.
- Hold on until finally your Epson Stylus NX130 driver download task is complete and after that open your file directory in the place you save the Epson Stylus NX130 driver software on your PC, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow all the on-screen instruction displayed so that the Complete/Finish button shows and after that your Epson Stylus NX130 driver has been set up properly.
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
- Right click on the Windows start menu, then click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Select the Epson Stylus NX130 driver which you want to remove on the PC and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Epson Stylus NX130 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
Epson Stylus NX130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|