Epson Stylus NX130 driver is a program that allows your PC to connect with your printing machine. Epson Stylus NX130 driver is available for free download on our page.
Epson Stylus NX130 is a quality computer printer to the office usage or your home requirements. This printing system comes with 4-individual printer cartridge technology that will facilitate consumers in changing the printer cartridge.
Epson Stylus NX130 can produce exceptional quality fade and water-resistant presses in your printed documents from the usage of its DURABrite cartridge. Maximum print speed of the printer in providing your documents is as 28 pages a minute. The top scan resolution of this printer device is left up to 1200 dpi.
Epson Stylus NX130 can provide you the print resolution up to 5760 x 1440 dpi print resolution. This device can provide your documents as quickly as 28 pages a few minutes for files along with 15 pages a couple of minutes for colour files. Additionally, it may provide you a borderless 4 x 6 inches photographs in just approximately 93 seconds.
Most of the popular OS being used nowadays is definitely compatible with all the latest printer drivers available on this website. However, some printing device companies do not provide you with the driver for few operating system that is not commonly used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this website for Epson Stylus NX130
List of Compatible OS with Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
- See the perfect Epson Stylus NX130 driver with your OS below this post and then click on the Download Here link at the right area of the table.
- Hold on until finally your Epson Stylus NX130 driver download task is complete and after that open your file directory in the place you save the Epson Stylus NX130 driver software on your PC, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow all the on-screen instruction displayed so that the Complete/Finish button shows and after that your Epson Stylus NX130 driver has been set up properly.
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
- Right click on the Windows start menu, then click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Select the Epson Stylus NX130 driver which you want to remove on the PC and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Epson Stylus NX130 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
Epson Stylus NX130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|