Epson LX-350 driver is a program which allows the computer to communicate with the printer. Epson LX-350 driver is readily available for free download on our website.
The highly reliable Epson LX-350 contains a mean time between failure of 10,000 working hours, which is great for back and front office software requiring continuous paper or multi-part stationery. A very economical printer to operate, the LX-350 helps preserve cash with its very own high ribbon return of 4 million figures along with its low energy consumption.
Using just 1.1W in sleep mode and 27W once powered, the LX-350 is distinguished by ENERGY STAR due to its exceptional energy efficiency. Simple to include, the LX-350 has Parallel, Serial and USB ports as standard, and may fit neatly on desks as a result of the streamlined layout and cable control program.
Epson introduces a brand new printer with the identical technologies, reliability, and higher caliber of its predecessors, but with a much more compact demonstration and robustness. The most recent LX-350 has durable and fast EPSON 9-Pin technology, prints around 347 characters every second and is excellent for front and back office applications requiring continuous paper or multi-part stationery. More dependable than the LX-350 involves an average time between failure of 10,000 working hours.
Most of the common operating system used in recent times is perfectly compatible with all the latest printer drivers available on our page. Nevertheless, some printing device producers do not give you the driver for few operating system that is not universally used. Down below is the list of available printer driver on this article for Epson LX-350
List of Compatible OS with Epson LX-350 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson LX-350 Driver
- Search for the perfect Epson LX-350 driver for your operating system below and after that click on the Download Here option in the right section of the table.
- Hold on right until the Epson LX-350 driver download task is completed after which open up your file directory in which you save the Epson LX-350 driver software on your computer system, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow all on-screen instruction provided until the Complete/Finish button pops up and in that case your Epson LX-350 driver has been set up altogether.
How to Uninstall Epson LX-350 Driver
- Right click on your Windows start menu, after which click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Select the Epson LX-350 driver that you need to uninstall from your PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and your Epson LX-350 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
Epson LX-350 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|