Epson LX-350 driver is a single software program that allows your computer or laptop to communicate with your printing device. Epson LX-350 driver is readily available for free download on our website.
The exceptionally reliable Epson LX-350 contains an average time between failure of 10,000 working hours, which is great for back and front office software requiring continuous paper or multi-part stationery. A very economical printer to operate, the LX-350 helps save cash with its own high ribbon yield of 4 million figures together with its low energy consumption.
Using just 1.1W in sleep mode along with 27W once powered, the LX-350 is distinguished by ENERGY STAR due to its outstanding energy efficiency. Simple to include, the LX-350 has Parallel, Serial and USB ports as standard, and also can fit neatly on desks as a result of the compact design and cable management program.
Epson introduces a brand new printer with precisely the same technology, reliability, and high quality of its predecessors, but using a much more compact presentation and robustness. The newest LX-350 has lasting and quick EPSON 9-Pin technologies, prints around 347 characters each second and is excellent for front and back office applications requiring continuous paper or multi-part stationery. More dependable than the LX-350 involves a mean time between failure of 10,000 working hours.
Most of the well-known OS being used in these days is definitely compatible with all the most up-to-date printer drivers available on this page. But, some printer providers do not give you the driver for few OS that is not generally used. The following is the list of available printer driver on this website for Epson LX-350
List of Compatible OS with Epson LX-350 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson LX-350 Driver
- Search for the perfect Epson LX-350 driver for your operating system below and after that click on the Download Here option in the right section of the table.
- Hold on right until the Epson LX-350 driver download task is completed after which open up your file directory in which you save the Epson LX-350 driver software on your computer system, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow all on-screen instruction provided until the Complete/Finish button pops up and in that case your Epson LX-350 driver has been set up altogether.
How to Uninstall Epson LX-350 Driver
- Right click on your Windows start menu, after which click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Select the Epson LX-350 driver that you need to uninstall from your PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and your Epson LX-350 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
Epson LX-350 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|