Epson FX-890 driver is a single software which allows laptop computer to connect with the printer. Epson FX-890 driver is available for free download on our website.
A full-featured, high-value star, the Epson FX-890N provides the durability and ease of use required for critical daily print requirements. This 9-pin, narrow-carriage workhorse boasts an MTBF rating of 20,000 power-on hours (POH) and speeds of up to 680 cps. Engineered for seamless integration, it provides Parallel, USB, and additional connectivity choices. Includes an interior 10 / 100 Base-TX Ethernet print server.
Print Server supports Windows® 3.x / 95 / 98 / Me / NT / 2000 / XP, Novell Netware, Linux and UNIX. Novell tested and approved. Furthermore, it includes Epson Remote Configuration Manager™ software for effortless printer setup and simple setting selections via most Windows operating systems. Ideal for rugged environments, this robust printer will be the very best drop-in replacement for your Epson FX-880 / / 880+ / 980 or Okidata® Microline® 320 / 320 Turbo.
Epson’s full-featured, high-value FX-890N serial-impact printer provides the durability and ease of use required for everyday printing. This 9-pin, dot-matrix, narrow-carriage workhorse boasts an MTBF rating of 20,000 power-on hours (POH) and speeds of up to 680 cps (characters per second). Engineered for seamless integration, even though the FX-890N’s vents contain concurrent, USB 1.1, still another slot for optional interface cards, combined together using an interior 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet print server with support for either Windows (3.x, 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, and XP), Novell Netware, Linux and UNIX, and Macintosh OS 7.x or later or OS X.
Its easy-to-install 7.5 million-character ribbon cartridge boosts productivity and ensures a low cost per page, while its 400 million-character print-head presence interrupts its dependability. Contained Epson Remote Configuration Manager software simplifies printer setup and placing choice through all Windows operating systems. Ideal for rugged environments, the printer will be the perfect replacement for your Epson FX-880/ /880+/980 or Okidata Microline 320/320 Turbo. It handles strains approximately seven components thick through four convenient paper paths, also its unique control panel that is redesigned involves a mode and other intuitive capabilities.
Most of the well-known OS used these days is fully supported with these most recently released printer drivers available on this website. But, some printing machine providers do not provide you the driver for few operating system that is not commonly used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this article for Epson FX-890
List of Compatible OS with Epson FX-890 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson FX-890 Driver
- Choose the most suitable Epson FX-890 driver with your OS on the table provided below and then click Download Here link on the right part of the table.
- Wait right up until your Epson FX-890 driver download activity is complete and then open up the file directory the place where you save the Epson FX-890 driver software on your personal computer, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow all of the on-screen instruction shown until the Complete/Finish button shows and then your Epson FX-890 driver has been set up flawlessly.
How to Uninstall Epson FX-890 Driver
- Right press your Windows start menu, then click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Find the Epson FX-890 driver which you want to remove on the PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Epson FX-890 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Epson FX-890 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|