Epson FX-2190N driver is the program which enables laptop computer to communicate with a printer. Epson FX-2190N driver is available for free download on the website.
A volume involving the collapse of 52 million lines makes this printer acceptable for print volumes. The paper can be fed at front, top, back or underside and an optional added push/pull tractor device will save a second continuous version, which can be great for industrial and business environments.
With an expansive feature set and remarkable durability, the Epson FX-2190N provides the flexibility required for critical daily print requirements. Powerful yet simple to use, this 9-pin, wide-carriage workhorse boasts an MTBF rating of 20,000 power-on-hours (POH) and speeds of up to 680 cps. A very reliable celebrity, the Epson FX-2190N provides Parallel, USB, and additional connectivity options. Contains a 10 / 100 Base-TX Ethernet print server. Print Server supports Windows® 3.x / 95 / 98 / Me / NT / 2000 / XP, Novell Netware, Linux and UNIX, Macintosh® OS 7.x or later/OS X.
Whether you are looking for durability, the simplicity of usage or a speedy printing on broad (16.5-inch) files, Epson’s full-featured, high-value FX-2190N serial-impact printer is very likely to match your invoice. This 9-pin, wide-carriage workhorse boasts an MTBF rating of 20,000 power-on hours (POH) and speeds of up to 680 cps (characters per second).
Engineered for simple integration, the FX-2190N’s interfaces comprise concurrent, USB 1.1, yet another slot for optional interface cards, along with also an internal 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet print server with support for both Windows (3.x, 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, and XP), Novell Netware, Linux and UNIX, and Macintosh OS 7.x or later or OS X.
The easy-to-install 12-million-character ribbon cartridge boosts productivity and ensures a low cost per page, while its 400 million-character print-head presence frees dependability. Contained Epson Remote Configuration Manager software simplifies printer setup and setting option via all Windows operating systems.
Fantastic for rocky environments, the printer will be a fantastic drop-in replacement for your Epson FX-1180/ /1180+/2180 or the Okidata Microline 321/321 Turbo. It handles forms around 2 parts thick and 16.5 inches wide via four convenient paper paths, and also its redesigned control panel includes a more lock-out mode and other intuitive capacities.
Most of the well-known OS used nowadays is definitely supported with all of the most recent printer drivers available on this page. However, some printer makers do not give the driver for few OS that is not commonly used. Here is the list of available printer driver on this page for Epson FX-2190N
List of Compatible OS with Epson FX-2190N Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson FX-2190N Driver
- Get the most suitable Epson FX-2190N driver with your OS below and after that click Download Here button on the right side of the table.
- Wait until finally your Epson FX-2190N driver download process is finished then open up your file directory where you save the Epson FX-2190N driver program on your personal computer, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow each on-screen instruction shown up until the Complete/Finish button shows and then your Epson FX-2190N driver has been set up completely.
How to Uninstall Epson FX-2190N Driver
- Right press the Windows start menu, and simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Search for the Epson FX-2190N driver that you need to remove from your PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and then your Epson FX-2190N driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Epson FX-2190N Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|