Canon PIXMA MX535 driver is a software for Canon PIXMA MX535 to link with a computer. Canon PIXMA MX535 driver is available on this web site without cost.
Canon PIXMA MX535 is a multi-purpose All-in-One printing machine that comes with auto document feeder tray along with wireless capability to help users in printing documents and files from many kind of mobile devices very quickly. Users can instantly print, copy, and scan multiple files and image through the use of this sleek and stylish printer machine.
Canon PIXMA MX535 is a premium quality wireless printing machine that can be used directly from your iPad, iPod touch, and iPhone devices by using Apple AirPrint features. You can also use this printer directly from Android devices using Google Cloud Print technology. It also comes with FastFront features to ease you in refilling the paper instantly.
Canon PIXMA MX535 also comes with Canon FINE print head cartridge system to deliver professional quality documents up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution to ensure the print quality outputs is sharp and crisp. Maximum print speed of this printer can be as fast as 5.5 pages per minutes for color files and photos. This printer can give you full A4 paper size documents in approximately 46 seconds.
Here is the full list of compatible computer platform for Canon PIXMA MX535 driver which can be downloaded at the bottom of this web page .
List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver
Provided here are the process to install Canon PIXMA MX535 driver file to your laptop or computer OS:
- Extract the saved file types to your primary PC hard drive
- Install the Canon PIXMA MX535 driver computer files subsequently after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe computer files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction provided on your screen
- The process of installing Canon PIXMA MX535 driver is finish and you can easily print your docs by working with Canon PIXMA MX535 printer instantaneously
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver
Presented below are the procedures to uninstall Canon PIXMA MX535 driver program from your desktop computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press Enter key.
- Search through the list available in the uninstall windows on your display screen and identify your Canon PIXMA MX535 driver
- Simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt to make sure you truly want to take away your printer driver will comes up. Select Okay to uninstall Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver.
- As soon as the process of uninstallation complete, restart your personal computer right away.
Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|