Canon PIXMA MX525 driver is a software for Canon PIXMA MX525 to connect with a computer. Canon PIXMA MX525 driver is offered on the website without cost.
Canon PIXMA MX525 is a professional quality multi-purpose printer machine that comes with automatic document feeder tray along with wireless printing and automatic duplex printing features to print dual-sided documents automatically. This printing machine comes as a perfect printing solution for your personal use at home or small office.
Canon PIXMA MX525 functionality can be easily shared with multiple users at your home or workplace instantly. This printing machine comes with an integrated 6.2 cm display screen to ease users in printing from the printer directly without having to use their personal computer device.
Canon PIXMA MX525 printing device can deliver your black-and-white documents at speed as fast as 9.7 pages per minutes while printing color images and documents can be up to 5.5 pages per minutes. This printer machine can also deliver a borderless A4 paper size in only around 21 seconds. This printer is also fully supported with Apple AirPrint technology to print directly from Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Here is the full list of compatible computer platform for Canon PIXMA MX525 driver which can be downloaded at the bottom of this website article .
List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver
Listed here are the ways to install Canon PIXMA MX525 driver program to your laptop or computer OS:
- Extract the saved data files to your primary laptop or computer hard drive space
- Install the Canon PIXMA MX525 driver computer files soon after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe software for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and begin with instruction presented on your monitor
- The process of installing Canon PIXMA MX525 driver is complete and you can print your documents by working with Canon PIXMA MX525 printer right away
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver
Listed below are the ways to uninstall Canon PIXMA MX525 driver file from your PC Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press Enter option.
- Go through the list provided in the uninstall windows pane on your screen and choose the Canon PIXMA MX525 driver
- Simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up to check you actually want to delete your printer driver will comes up. Select OK to uninstall Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver.
- Just after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your PC straightaway.
Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)||Download Here|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)||Download Here|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)||Download Here|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)||Download Here|
|Mac OS 10.6||Download Here|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Download Here|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Download Here|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Download Here|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Download Here|
Image Source : Canon Europe