Canon PIXMA MX522 driver is a software for Canon MX522 printer to connect to a PC. Canon PIXMA MX522 driver is readily available on this website for free of charge.
Canon PIXMA MX522 is a wireless printing device which might be used from several kinds of devices immediately. The link on this specific printing device will facilitate consumers in printing and scanning from anywhere at office requirements that are little or your home.
Canon PIXMA MX522 also has Apple AirPrint technologies that permit consumers to print wirelessly in iPad, iPod device signature, in addition to iPhone devices. It has an auto document feeder menu using an automated double-sided printing technology. Furthermore, it features a dual panel and also FastFront technologies to help facilitate users in completing their job fairly quickly.
Canon PIXMA MX522 delivers excellent print resolution as broad as 4800 x 1200 dots per inch print resolution. The printing device additionally utilizes Canon Small print head capsule technologies to provide document outputs and file you copy or scan your documents. The device can also provide borderless pictures at size-up into 8.5 x 11″ immediately.
Here is the full list of the compatible computer system for Canon PIXMA MX522 driver which can be downloaded at the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver
Presented below are the process to install Canon PIXMA MX522 driver program to your computer system:
- Extract the received data files to your current laptop or computer hard drive
- Install the Canon PIXMA MX522 driver file types just after your download is finished by just simply double click on the .exe programs for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction provided on your display
- The process of installing Canon PIXMA MX522 driver is complete and you can easily print your paperwork by utilizing Canon PIXMA MX522 printer straightaway
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver
Provided here are the simple steps to uninstall Canon PIXMA MX522 driver file from your desktop computer Operating System:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press Enter key.
- Browse through the list available in the uninstall windows pane on your screen and choose your Canon PIXMA MX522 driver
- Just double-click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up to confirm you actually want to erase your printer driver will come up. Select Okay to uninstall Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver.
- Right after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your system straight away.
Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|