Canon PIXMA MP980 driver is a program for Canon PIXMA MP980 to be connected with a computer. Canon PIXMA MP980 driver is presented on this website for free of charge to download.
Canon PIXMA MP980 is a multi-function All-in-One printing device which comes with 6-individual printer cartridge technology which includes grey printer cartridge to deliver sharp and clear text on your printed files and documents and vibrant color on your photos.
Canon PIXMA MP980 is able to deliver high-quality print outputs at maximum print resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi color print resolution and scanning up to 4800 x 9600 dpi print resolution. his particular printing machine is able to deliver borderless photos at size up to 4 x 6 inches in approximately 20 seconds. This printing machine can also print multiple double-sided files to lower the paper use up to 50%.
Canon PIXMA MP980 also comes with a built-in 3.5 inches screen display which can help you in printing documents and images from your memory card directly without having to use the computer or PC. This particular printer also comes with wireless printing features to assist you in printing from multiple devices instantly.
Here is the full list of compatible computer platform for Canon PIXMA MP980 driver which can be downloaded in the end of this site .
List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver
Listed here are the methods to install Canon PIXMA MP980 driver program to your PC OS:
- Extract the downloaded computer files to your desktop computer storage
- Install the Canon PIXMA MP980 driver data files just after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe file types for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction provided on your monitor
- The process of installing Canon PIXMA MP980 driver is finish and you can print your data files by utilizing Canon PIXMA MP980 printer straight away
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver
Provided below are the procedures to uninstall Canon PIXMA MP980 driver program from your laptop or computer system:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press Enter button.
- Search through the list presented in the uninstall windows command box on your display and locate your Canon PIXMA MP980 driver
- Just simply double click on the driver software to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up to verify you truly want to erase your printer driver will appears. Select Okay to uninstall Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver.
- Immediately after the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your laptop or computer device straight away.
Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|