Canon PIXMA MP760 driver is a computer to work with Canon PIXMA MP760 to connect with a computer. Canon PIXMA MP760 driver is provided on our site for free of charge to download.
Canon PIXMA MP760 is a professional quality photo printer machine which comes with high scan resolution which can be up to 2400 dpi scan resolution. This particular printing machine uses 4 dye-based printer ink cartridge and a pigment-based cartridge for black ink cartridge. This printing can also deliver outstanding quality images and sharp text on your printed files.
The PIXMA MP760 can deliver maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color resolution and 600 x 600 dpi mono resolution. This particular printer machine also comes with an integrated memory card slot for printing photos and documents from the memory card directly without using computer. Users can also print photos from digital camera using PictBridge technology directly.
Canon PIXMA MP760 is able to deliver your documents at speed as fast as 25 pages per minutes or about 2.4 seconds in printing a sheet of your files. Printing color documents can be delivered at speed up to 17 pages per minutes or around 3.5 seconds. This printer can also deliver a 4 x 6 borderless images in about 36 seconds.
Here is the full list of compatible computer system for Canon PIXMA MP760 driver which can be downloaded in the bottom of this website article .
List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver
Provided below are the simple steps to install Canon PIXMA MP760 driver program to your desktop computer OS:
- Extract the downloaded software to your primary home computer memory
- Install the Canon PIXMA MP760 driver software after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction provided on your screen
- The process of installing Canon PIXMA MP760 driver is finish and you can easily print your paperwork by working with Canon PIXMA MP760 printer without delay
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver
Provided here are the procedures to uninstall Canon PIXMA MP760 driver file from your desktop computer OS:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press Enter key.
- Go through the list provided in the uninstall windows pane on your screen and identify your Canon PIXMA MP760 driver
- Simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt to check out you really want to get rid of your printer driver will comes up. Select OK to uninstall Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your personal computer device straight away.
Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.2, and Mac OS 10.3|
|Mac OS 10.4 and Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|