Canon PIXMA MP130 driver is a program to work with Canon MP130 to connect with a PC. Canon PIXMA MP130 driver is available on these pages for free of charge to download.
Canon PIXMA MP130 is a multi-function printing device which comes with direct photo printing technology that can be easily used by any users at your home or office. This particular printer can aid you in copying, printing, and scanning multiple documents and files very quickly.
Canon PIXMA MP130 features a built-in sleek and stylish printing machine that can be put on your desk instantly without the need to sacrifice much space for it. This printer can deliver premium quality images and files instantly. It also comes with a built-in memory card slot to help you in printing your files and images from the memory card directly without using the computer.
Canon PIXMA MP130 can print your documents with maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution. It also uses Canon FINE print head cartridge system to help you in printing the remarkable images and documents. This printer can deliver your borderless photos at size up to 10 x 15 cm in approximately 58 seconds. This printer can print your mono documents at speed up to 18 pages per minutes and for color files can be up to 13 pages per minutes.
Here is the full list of compatible computer system for Canon PIXMA MP130 driver which can be downloaded at the end of this website .
List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver
Provided below are the ways to install Canon PIXMA MP130 driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Extract the received computer files to your favorite laptop computer storage
- Install the Canon PIXMA MP130 driver computer files as soon as your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe data files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and begin with instruction presented on your computer screen
- The process of installing Canon PIXMA MP130 driver is complete and you can easily print your papers by utilizing Canon PIXMA MP130 printer right away
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver
Presented here are the procedures to uninstall Canon PIXMA MP130 driver program from your PC system:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press Enter key.
- Go through the list presented in the uninstall windows pane on your display and find the Canon PIXMA MP130 driver
- Just double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt to check out you really need to remove your printer driver will appears. Select OK to uninstall Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver.
- Immediately after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your notebook computer device straightaway.
Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.2 and Mac OS 10.3|
|Mac OS 10.4|
|Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|