Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver is a program to work with Canon iX6540 to link with a computer OS. Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver is provided on our website article for absolutely free of charge.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 is a compact and stylish multi-purpose printing machine which can give you premium quality files and documents at large size up to A3 paper size. This sleek and easy-to-use printer device is able to give you professional look documents at your home or office instantly. This is a suitable printing machine for your small office use.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 is a perfect device to print large print outputs such as spreadsheets files or blueprint design. This particular printer device can give you remarkable color quality on your photos up to A3 paper size. Maximum pritn resolution of this printer can be up to 9600 dpi. It also features Canon FINE print head cartridge technology to make sure the print outputs is clear and crisp.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 features 5-individual cartridge technology to print your photos and color files with vivid and vibrant color. It also means that users can easily change the cartridge separately when run out of ink. Maximum print speed of this printer is up to 11.3 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and for color files can be up to 8.8 pages per minutes. It can also give you a borderless 10 x 15 cm in approximately 36 seconds.
Here is the full list of compatible computer system for Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver which can be downloaded in the end of this site .
List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver
Listed below are the ways to install Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver file to your desktop computer OS:
- Extract the downloaded software to your favorite PC memory space
- Install the Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver file types as soon as your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe file types for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction provided on your screen
- The process of installing Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver is finish and you can certainly print your data files by working with Canon PIXMA iX6540 printer instantaneously
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver
Listed below are the simple steps to uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver file from your laptop computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press Enter key.
- Go through the list presented in the uninstall windows on your computer screen and search for the Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver
- Just double click on your driver file types to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt to confirm you truly want to get rid off your printer driver will shows up. Select OK to uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver.
- Soon after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your notebook computer device right away.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|