Brother MFC-J485DW driver is available for Brother MFC-J485DW to interact with a PC. Brother MFC-J485DW driver is presented on this website page for free of charge.
Brother MFC-J485DW can be a compact and the price-effective printing device that will come in Brother WorkSmart series computer printer. The printer device options many useful operations for those users at the workplace or office usage. It features wireless connectivity that will assist you in printing from the 3 compatible unit rapidly without needing to transfer your computer data or files to the PC device.
The Brother MFC-J485DW is essentially a dependable computer printer to be used at work for printing, copying, scanning and faxing your important files and knowledge files really fast. This Wi-Fi multi-purpose printing device has the capacity to create sharp and crisp text message within the files and vivid shade on your printed photos.
Brother MFC-J485DW contains automated document feeder (ADF) technologies which are able to carry nearly as many as 100 pages of paper meaning you’ll be able to copy, scan and fax many files easily. The printer also features auto dual-sided printing features that will assist you in printing on sides of the files easily. It’s also fully supported with Google Cloud Print, Wi-Fi Direct, Apple AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Scan, and Mopria.
Here is the full list of the compatible computer system for Brother MFC-J485DW driver which can be downloaded at the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
Listed below are the methods to install Brother MFC-J485DW driver file to your desktop computer OS:
- Extract the saved computer files to your laptop computer hard drive space
- Install the Brother MFC-J485DW driver data files after your download is finished by simply double click on the .exe file types for Windows OS users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction presented on your screen
- The process of installing Brother MFC-J485DW driver is complete and you can certainly print your files by utilizing Brother MFC-J485DW printer immediately
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
Provided here are the ways to uninstall Brother MFC-J485DW driver file from your laptop computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press Enter button.
- Search through the list available in the uninstall windows pane on your computer screen and search for your Brother MFC-J485DW driver
- Simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt to make sure you actually want to remove your printer driver will appear. Select Okay to uninstall Brother MFC-J485DW Driver.
- As soon as the process for uninstallation finish, restart your notebook computer straight away.
Brother MFC-J485DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|