Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is a software package which enables laptop computer to communicate with a printing machine. Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is available for free download on the page.
Easily print, scan, copy and fax paper sizes up to A3 such as Automatic 2-sided printing, Wired and Wireless connectivity, along with Mobile/Cloud print compatibility with Brother MFC-J3530DW. It’s a printing alternative for offices who require color files which are A3 within their business.
This Brother MFC-J3530DW all-in-one A3 inkjet provides a fast initial page from time, along with flatbed A3 scanning and a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to assist you to fly through your own workload. Perfect it is compatible with cartridges that print up to 3,000 pages. Combine this with structure and connectivity and it turns to a must purchase for any business.
Most of the well-known operating system used in these days is perfectly compatible with the newest printer drivers available on this website. Yet, some printer manufacturers do not give you the driver for few OS which is not generally used. Below is the list of available printer driver on this site for Brother MFC-J3530DW
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Choose the perfect Brother MFC-J3530DW driver with your operating system listed below and then click Download Here option at the right side of the table.
- Wait right up until the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver download action is complete and after that open the file directory wherever you save the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver software program on your PC, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow each of the on-screen instruction shown until the Complete/Finish button pops up and afterward your Brother MFC-J3530DW driver has been installed flawlessly.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Right press your Windows start menu, and click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Search for the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver that you prefer to remove from the computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your Brother MFC-J3530DW driver has been uninstalled completely.
Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|