Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is the software program that enables laptop computer to communicate with the printing device. Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is available for free download on the website page.
Easily print, scan, copy and fax different paper sizes up to A3 such as Automatic 2-sided printing, Wired and Wireless connectivity, along with Mobile/Cloud print compatibility with Brother MFC-J3530DW. It is a printing alternative for offices who need color files which are A3 within their company at an affordable price.
This Brother MFC-J3530DW all-in-one A3 inkjet provides a fast initial webpage from time, along with flatbed A3 scanning plus also a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to assist you to fly through your own workload. Ideal for businesses which are cost-savvy, it’s compatible with cartridges that print up to 3,000 pages. Combine this with construction and all connectivity and it turns into a.
Most of the well-known operating system being used in these days is perfectly supported with all the most recently released printer drivers available on our page. However, some printing machine makers do not give the driver for few operating system which is not commonly used. The following is the list of available printer driver on this article for Brother MFC-J3530DW
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Search for the most suitable Brother MFC-J3530DW driver for your OS on the table provided below then simply click Download Here option on the right area of the table.
- Wait a minute until eventually the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver download action is finished and after that open the file directory that you save the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver program on your hard disk, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction displayed until the Complete/Finish button shows up and afterward your Brother MFC-J3530DW driver has been installed perfectly.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Right click your Windows start menu, then click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Search for the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver you want to uninstall from the PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your Brother MFC-J3530DW driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|