Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is a single package enabling your computer to communicate with the printer. Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is available for free download on our website page.
Easily print, scan, copy and facsimile different paper sizes up to A3 such as Automatic 2-sided printing, Wired and Wireless connectivity, and Mobile/Cloud print compatibility with Brother MFC-J3530DW. It is a ideal printing choice for offices who need color files which are A3 in their business at an inexpensive price.
This Brother MFC-J3530DW all-in-one A3 inkjet provides a quick preliminary page from time, in addition to flatbed A3 scanning plus also a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to assist you to fly through your own workload. Perfect for companies that are cost-savvy, it’s compatible with cartridges that print up to 3,000 pages. Combine this with construction and connectivity and it turns into a must purchase for any provider.
Most of the well-known OS being used in recent times is definitely supported with all the most recent printer drivers available on our website. But, some printing device providers do not give you the driver for few operating system which is not commonly used. Here is the list of available printer driver on this website for Brother MFC-J3530DW
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Search for the most suitable Brother MFC-J3530DW driver with your OS listed below after that click Download Here link at the right side of the table.
- Wait until your Brother MFC-J3530DW driver download action is done and then open your file directory where you save the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver package on your laptop, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction displayed until the Complete/Finish button comes out and afterward your Brother MFC-J3530DW driver has been set up altogether.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Right click the Windows start menu, and click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Locate the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver you want to remove from the PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your Brother MFC-J3530DW driver has been uninstalled properly.
Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|