Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is the particular software package allowing your PC to connect with the particular printer. Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is available for free download on our page.
Easily print, scan, copy and fax separate paper sizes up to A3 such as Automatic 2-sided printing, Wired and Wireless connectivity, and Mobile/Cloud print compatibility using Brother MFC-J3530DW. It’s a ideal printing choice for offices who require color files which are A3 in their company for an affordable price.
This Brother MFC-J3530DW all-in-one A3 inkjet provides a quick initial page from time, in addition to flatbed A3 scanning plus also a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to help you to fly through your workload. Perfect for companies which are cost-savvy, it’s compatible with cartridges that print up to 3,000 pages. Combine this with connectivity and construction and it turns to a must purchase for any corporation.
Most of the popular operating system used in recent times is definitely supported with all the most current printer drivers available on this page. Nevertheless, some printer manufacturers do not make available the driver for few OS that is not commonly used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this site for Brother MFC-J3530DW
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Search for the perfect Brother MFC-J3530DW driver for your operating system on the table provided below after that click Download Here button in the right section of the table.
- Wait a minute until your Brother MFC-J3530DW driver download task is completed and then open your file directory that you save the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver software program on your personal computer, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow each on-screen instruction available until the Complete/Finish button pops up and afterward your Brother MFC-J3530DW driver has been set up fully.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Right press the Windows start menu, after which just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Locate the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver that you need to remove from the PC and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and your Brother MFC-J3530DW driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|