Brother MFC-390MC driver is a software for Brother MFC-390MC printer to connect to a PC. Brother MFC-390MC driver is presented on this website at no cost.
Brother MFC-390MC can be a multi-purpose premium-quality computer printer to help users in faxing, copying, printing, additionally to scanning many kinds of documents and files very rapidly. The printing device that also comes with answering machine handset supports monochrome printing technology too. The capability of the device is made to conserve to 15 minutes of voice recording data.
The Brother MFC-390MC includes an integrated 512 KB RAM along with a monochrome cartridge that can help users in delivering your remarkable quality documents very rapidly. It will assist users in copying as much as 99 copies at any time. The maximum print resolution produced using this printer can be 200 x 400 dpi print resolution.
Brother MFC-390MC has an integrated automatic document feeder tray that could handle as much as 10 pages of documents. The dimension from the printer is 11.8 inches x 9.4 inches x 5.5 inches. The weight of the printer is roughly 6.17 lbs or around 2.79 kilograms. The maximum scan resolution from the device can be up to on 400 dpi.
Here is the full list of compatible computer OS for Brother MFC-390MC driver which can be downloaded at the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-390MC Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-390MC Driver
Provided below are the simple steps to install Brother MFC-390MC driver file to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Extract the received data files to your primary PC memory space
- Install the Brother MFC-390MC driver file types immediately after your download is finished by just double click on the .exe software for Windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction presented on your monitor
- The process of installing Brother MFC-390MC driver is complete and you can easily print your docs by utilizing Brother MFC-390MC printer straight away
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-390MC Driver
Presented here are the procedures to uninstall Brother MFC-390MC driver program from your desktop computer Operating System:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press Enter key.
- Browse through the list presented in the uninstall windows pane on your display screen and track down your Brother MFC-390MC driver
- Simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt to confirm you really want to take away your printer driver will appear. Select Okay to uninstall Brother MFC-390MC Driver.
- As soon as the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your desktop device straight away.
Brother MFC-390MC Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|