Brother HL-L5200DW driver is a single software package which allows your laptop to communicate with the printer. Brother HL-L5200DW driver is readily available for free download on the website.
The Brother HL-L5200DW inkjet laser printer is great for offices and small workgroups looking for cost- efficient output and reliable performance. This fast, high-performance printer provides flexible paper handling, automatic shut-off printing and built in wireless and Ethernet media.
Excellent for your busy workplace, the HL-L5200DW prints approximately 42ppm to keep moving in the speed of your organization. Utilizing a print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, the HL-L5200DW produces professional reports, spreadsheets, correspondence and other important business documents with sharp text and superior graphics.
The HL-L5200DW involves a standard-yield 3,000-page toner cartridge (TN-820). To help decrease your operating expenditures, a high-yield 8,000-page replacement toner cartridge (TN-850) can be provided. In addition, two-sided (duplex) printing means less paper use will help conserve paper and cash. Even the HL-L5200DW is Energy Star Qualified and provides a profound Sleep Mode that merely uses 1.3 degrees of electricity when not being used.
The HL-L5200DW includes a 250-sheet capacity paper tray that’s adjustable for letter or legal size paper. A 50-sheet capability multipurpose menu is useful for printing envelopes (around 10) and on other media forms. Added optional paper trays can be found in 250-sheet as well as 520-sheet capabilities, enabling users to manually prepare the printer with many trays in a way which best suits their program need around 1,340 sheet complete capability.
You’re ready to explore this printer along with different individuals in your system via its own wireless 802.11b/g/n or infrared interfaces. In addition, your entire workgroup, along with traffic for your workplace, will delight in the ease of printing via a compatible Apple iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, or even Windows Phone mobile device. Print through (two): AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, the free Brother iPrint&Scan program, Mopria, Wi-Fi Direct or Cortado Workplace.
Most of the common operating system used in these days is completely compatible with these most recent printer drivers available on our page. Even so, some printer vendors do not give the driver for few OS that is not generally used. Below is the list of available printer driver on this site for Brother HL-L5200DW
List of Compatible OS with Brother HL-L5200DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-L5200DW Driver
- Get the perfect Brother HL-L5200DW driver with your OS below and then click Download Here link in the right area of the table.
- Hold off to the point where the Brother HL-L5200DW driver download activity is complete and after that open up your file directory in which you save the Brother HL-L5200DW driver package on your PC, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow each of the on-screen instruction shown up until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Brother HL-L5200DW driver has been set up flawlessly.
How to Uninstall Brother HL-L5200DW Driver
- Right simply click on your Windows start menu, and after that just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Find the Brother HL-L5200DW driver that you would like to remove from your PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and then your Brother HL-L5200DW driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Brother HL-L5200DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|