Brother HL-L5200DW driver is a software which allows your PC to communicate with the particular printing machine. Brother HL-L5200DW driver is available for free download on our website page.
The Brother HL-L5200DW monochrome laser printer is excellent for offices and tiny workgroups looking for cost- efficient output and reliable performance. This quick, high-performance printer provides flexible paper handling, automatic closed printing and built in wireless and Ethernet media.
Excellent for the busy workplace, the HL-L5200DW prints approximately 42ppm to keep moving in the speed of your company. With a print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, the HL-L5200DW produces professional reports, spreadsheets, correspondence and other important business documents with sharp text and exceptional graphics.
The HL-L5200DW involves a standard-yield 3,000-page toner cartridge (TN-820). To help reduce your working expenses, a high-yield 8,000-page replacement toner cartridge (TN-850) may be offered. Furthermore, two-sided (duplex) printing means less paper usage helps conserve paper and money. Even the HL-L5200DW is Energy Star Qualified and supplies a deep Sleep Mode that simply uses 1.3 levels of electricity when not used.
The HL-L5200DW includes a 250-sheet ability paper tray that’s adjustable for letter or legal size paper. A 50-sheet ability multi-purpose menu is helpful for printing envelopes (approximately 10) and about other media types. Added optional paper trays are discovered in 250-sheet or even 520-sheet capabilities, enabling users to manually prepare the printer with numerous trays in a means which best satisfies their program demand around 1,340 sheet total capacity.
You are able to talk about this printer along with different people in your system via its own wireless 802.11b/g/n or infrared interfaces. Additionally, your whole workgroup, in addition to traffic for your workplace, will enjoy the simplicity of printing wirelessly from a compatible Apple iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, as well as Windows Phone mobile device. Print through (two): AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, the free Brother iPrint&Scan program, Mopria, Wi-Fi Direct or Cortado Workplace.
Most of the popular OS being used nowadays is perfectly compatible with all the most recent printer drivers available on our page. Even so, some printing device providers do not give the driver for few operating system which is not universally used. Listed below is the list of available printer driver on this web for Brother HL-L5200DW
List of Compatible OS with Brother HL-L5200DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-L5200DW Driver
- Get the perfect Brother HL-L5200DW driver with your OS below and then click Download Here link in the right area of the table.
- Hold off to the point where the Brother HL-L5200DW driver download activity is complete and after that open up your file directory in which you save the Brother HL-L5200DW driver package on your PC, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow each of the on-screen instruction shown up until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Brother HL-L5200DW driver has been set up flawlessly.
How to Uninstall Brother HL-L5200DW Driver
- Right simply click on your Windows start menu, and after that just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Find the Brother HL-L5200DW driver that you would like to remove from your PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and then your Brother HL-L5200DW driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Brother HL-L5200DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|