Brother HL-1210W driver is a package for Brother HL-1210W printer to connect to a computer. Brother HL-1210W driver is provided on this web page at no cost.
Brother HL-1210W is a laser printing device that could help users in printing numerous files and documents rapidly. The printing system includes direct radio printing from your mobile smartphone devices by using Brother iPrint&Scan program.
Brother HL-1210W provides files and documents at a very affordable printing cost. The print speed of this printer in providing your files may be as fast as 20 pages a few minutes. The printer device includes an integrated paper cassette that can handle up to 150 pages of paper. It includes 32 Megabyte memory along with ARM9 200MHz CPU Speed to do your job fairly quickly.
Brother HL-1210W has the ability to print your files at the print resolution as broad as 2400 x 600 dots per inch print resolution. The print output signal from the printer may be sent under ten seconds. Duration of this printer is all about 23 seconds in the condition and 18 seconds in the sleeping condition.
Here is the full list of compatible computer operating system for Brother HL-1210W driver which can be downloaded at the end of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Brother HL-1210W Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-1210W Driver
Provided here are the simple steps to install Brother HL-1210W driver program to your personal computer Operating System:
- Extract the downloaded software to your primary personal computer hard drive space
- Install the Brother HL-1210W driver file types just after your download is finished by just double click on the .exe computer files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction presented on your display
- The process of installing Brother HL-1210W driver is complete and you can print your paperwork by utilizing Brother HL-1210W printer quickly
How to Uninstall Brother HL-1210W Driver
Presented here are the steps to uninstall Brother HL-1210W driver program from your PC Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press Enter option.
- Browse through the list presented in the uninstall windows on your computer screen and track down the Brother HL-1210W driver
- Simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up to check you truly want to delete your printer driver will show up. Select OK to uninstall Brother HL-1210W Driver.
- Right after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your computer immediately.
Brother HL-1210W Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|