Brother DCP-385C driver is a software to hold Brother DCP-385C printer on a computer. Brother DCP-385C driver is available for free download on this website article.
Brother DCP-385C is remarkable and stylish All-in-One photo computer printer that may also may come as a copier as well as scanner device. Printing images by using this particular printer machine can be simply done directly using the built-in 3.3″ widescreen LCD available on this machine.
Brother DCP-385C also comes direct image printing technology that will assist you in printing photo out of your camera memory cards directly as well as PictBridge technology with the supported devices. Users could also instantly print their documents and photos in the memory card by inserting it directly to the memory slot on this printer device.
Brother DCP-385C also features a built-in input paper cassette that may hold as many as 100 sheet of paper. Additionally, it includes additional photo paper tray to store up to 20-page of 4 x 6 inches glossy photo paper. Print speed of this specific printer is often as fast as 30 pages per minutes for mono documents and 25 pages per minutes for color printed files and images.
Sometimes, the particular OS is not compatible with Brother DCP-385C printer. Accordingly, you would be wise to check the list of the compatible operating system just below just before downloading Brother DCP-385C printer driver at the end of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-385C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-385C Driver
Go along with these steps to install the printer driver properly on Windows system.
- The moment the download is finished and you are ready to set up the particular Brother DCP-385C driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and right after that, choose the driver file downloaded. The Brother DCP-385C driver file name for Windows Operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next after which wait while this Brother DCP-385C driver files being is extracted for the next installation steps.
- When the Brother DCP-385C installation software starts, simply do as instructed on your display to make sure you set up the Brother DCP-385C driver software application.
- The Installation operation is done and your Brother DCP-385C printing device is totally ready to perform well.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-385C Driver
Follow all these process to fully uninstall the Brother DCP-385C printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Microsoft Windows start menu at the bottom left area within your Microsoft Windows display screen.
- Click on control panel, afterward below “programs” menu, click on uninstall an application.
- Find the Brother DCP-385C printing device driver which you want to uninstall among the list of installed program.
- Choose Brother DCP-385C driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, there after simply follow the on-screen instructions to perform the process.
Brother DCP-385C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|