Brother DCP-130c driver is a software to support Brother DCP-130c to link to a computer. Brother DCP-130c driver is offered on this page for totally free of charge to download.
Brother DCP-130c is a color inkjet multifunction high-quality All-in-One printer device which comes as a perfect printing device for home and small office usage. The printer can also perform color scanning and deliver outstanding photo quality with vivid and crisp color printing outputs easily.
The Brother DCP-130c has the capacity to print your documents and files as fast as possible as quickly as 25 pages per minutes for monochrome documents and 20 pages per minutes for color documents and images. It can provide you with high-quality photos and printed files at the maximum print resolution as wide as 6000 x 1200 dots per inch with 1.5 picoliters ink size.
Brother DCP-130c includes an integrated storage device slot that will assist you in printing your photos from the memory storage device on the printer with no need to make use of your computer or PC. Additionally, it supports PictBridge technology that allows you to print images from your digital camera very quickly. The printer device also includes a 100-page capacity input paper cassette and 50-page capacity output paper tray for multi-function usage.
Here is the full list of compatible computer OS for Brother DCP-130c driver which can be downloaded in the end of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-130c Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-130c Driver
Listed here are the simple steps to install Brother DCP-130c driver program to your PC Operating System:
- Extract the saved software to your favorite home computer memory space
- Install the Brother DCP-130c driver file types subsequently after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe data files for Windows system users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction provided on your monitor
- The process of installing Brother DCP-130c driver is finished and you can certainly print your files by using Brother DCP-130c printer automatically
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-130c Driver
Provided below are the ways to uninstall Brother DCP-130c driver file from your computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press Enter button.
- Go through the list presented in the uninstall windows pane on your screen and choose the Brother DCP-130c driver
- Simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up to verify you actually want to get rid of your printer driver will appears. Select OK to uninstall Brother DCP-130c Driver.
- After the process of uninstallation finish, restart your laptop or computer straightaway.
Brother DCP-130c Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|